Your Life. Christ's Legacy.
Call 844-4-A-LEGACY Today!
Christian Estate Planning Toolkit
Christian estate planning is about developing a strategy, driven by biblical principles, which addresses questions like:
How do I provide for my family if the worst should happen?
What will happen to my stuff if I die?
Who will take care of me if I can no longer take care of myself?
How can I protect my business?
How do I answer God's calling in my life through advanced planning?
Regardless of where you are on your faith journey, or how God is leading you to leave your legacy, we are ready to help you with the legal documents you need to effectuate your plan. If you have time, we always encourage you to consider supplementing your estate planning process with faith based planning guides such as our Estate Planning Toolkit above, or through your favorite Christ-centered nonprofit, such as WorldVision's Estate Planning Guide. Get answers to some of the common estate planning questions from our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The Estate Planning Process
- Will or Trust
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Unlimited Calls
- Wills starting at $500
- Trusts starting at $1,500
PlusIn addition to Basic:
- Pour-over Will
- Notary services, included
- Customized Estate Planning Portfolio
- Transfer 1 Real CA Property into Trust
GoldIn addition to Plus:
- 1 Amendment Included **
- Transfer up to 2 CA Real Properties into Trust
- Digital Asset Planning
- MOBILITY Service Available
- Real Property Analysis
PlatinumIn addition to Gold:
- Same Day
- 2 Amendments included**
- Transfer up to 3 CA Real Properties into Trust
- 1 Free Future Legal Consultation
- Personal Background & Liability Search
- MOBILITY Service Included ***
All-inclusive flat fee price is for in-office visits only. Travel fees apply to “Mobility” projects requiring out of office visits which vary by location and frequency.
With MOBILITY, we come to you!
* For married couples, please add $250
** Restrictions Apply
*** Your place or mine, lunch included, if mine