Emergency Estate Plans Available Now
Yes, We’re Open
In the wake of the pandemic and social distancing, people are concerned about whether they can still obtain an Advance Health Care Directive, Power of Attorney, Will and/or Trust. The answer is yes! Law firms are “essential” businesses, and we are able to serve our community electronically and telephonically worldwide for California and/or Nevada plans, and we are maintaining a network of notaries standing by to acknowledge documents if necessary.
- Free Initial Consultations.
- Flat Fee Pricing Available.
- In-home Visits Available.
- No commitment required until a price is quoted and engagement letter signed.
- Rush fees may apply to plans which require a quick turn-around.
- Toll Free: 844-4-A-Legacy
- Local: 626-594-7997
- Local: 775-782-6915
Email inquiries to: email@example.com
Notice: our physical office is presently not open to unscheduled walk-in appointments.