Your Life. Your Legacy.
Call 844-4-A-LEGACY Today!
Estate Planning is about developing a strategy which addresses questions like: “ How do I provide for my family if the worst should happen?” “What will happen to my stuff if I die?” “Who will take care of me if I can no longer take care of myself?“ "How can I protect my business?”
Get answers to some of the common estate planning questions from our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The Estate Planning Process
All-inclusive flat fee price is for in-office visits only. Travel fees apply to “Mobility” projects requiring out of office visits which vary by location and frequency.
- Advanced Health Care Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney over Finances/Personal Affairs
- Will, or Pour-over Will with Living Trust
- Will Package starts at: $750
- Living Trust Package starts at: $1,500
- Same-Day Service Available (Restrictions/Fees Apply)
PlusIn addition to Basic:
- Pour-over Will
- Notary services, included
- Customized Estate Planning Portfolio
- Transfer 1 Real CA Property into Trust
GoldIn addition to Plus:
- 1 Amendment Included **
- Transfer up to 2 CA Real Properties into Trust (+$75 tax for any non-owner occupied property)
- Digital Asset Planning
- MOBILITY Service Available
- Real Property Analysis
PlatinumIn addition to Gold:
- Same Day
- 2 Amendments included**
- Transfer up to 3 CA Real Properties into Trust
- 1 Free Future Legal Consultation
- Personal Background Search
- MOBILITY Service Included ***
All packages include unlimited calls, emails, texts with the attorney throughout the period of representation. The prices shown on this page are typical, but subject to change depending on the complexity of each individual's situation (and does not depend on the net worth of a client until advanced tax avoidance planning is required). All prices are determined in writing by the attorney before any obligation is required from a prospective client. Initial estate planning consultations are free.
MOBILITY service means we will come to you, visit you at home, in the office, at the hospital, on the road, or wherever you are located. Additional fees may apply depending on time and distance. The Platinum Package includes travel within Los Angeles County and Orange County, and portions of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Ventura County. The attorney will travel further depending on cost. Inquire for more details.
Call 844-4-A-LEGACY today!
All packages are available for instant, SAME DAY service (subject to availability) for an extra fee. Inquire for more details.
* +$250 for married couple's package
** Restrictions apply
*** Lunch included if Mobility waived
A la carte pricing is as follows:
- ($100) Durable Power of Attorney over Finances and Personal Affairs
- ($200) Existing Estate Plan Review and Consultation
- ($250) Advance Health Care Directive
- ($300) Durable Power of Attorney & Advance Health Care Directive
- ($500) Simple Amendment to Existing Estate Plan (this is a starting price).
- ($500)* Simple Will (only)
- ($1,000)* Simple Trust (only)